Friday, February 27, 2009

Bill Zebub WTF Are You Smoking Man?


I recently bought a metal documentary from the acclaimed metal director Bill Zebub called "Black Metal: The Norwegian Legacy?" If you like cheesy humor, B-Movies, metal, beer and naked or half naked chicks, then you will love his videos, check out this guy's homepage Bill Zebub.

The documentary itself was very entertaining, I watched it with a metalhead freind of mine while drinking, I don't think we have ever laughed so hard. Im not even sure if Bill meant the video to be funny, but it turned out that way. we were mostly making fun of the bands and the interviews..

I will admit that I am jealous of Bill, I need chicks walking around in panties at my every beck and call...

First, watch the out-takes of "Black Metal: The Norwegian Legacy?"


Now watch the trailer for "Black Metal: The Norwegian Legacy?".


Check this video out. TOTAL CHEESYNESS!!! here is a video of Bill NUN OF YOUR GODAMN BUSINESS HAHA!!

No comments: