Saturday, April 11, 2009

Hell's Headbangers Records


I recently made an order from HHR and I was thrilled that they had such a great selection of hard to find vinyls. It only made me wish that I had more money to order more vinyls.

I have ordered from many different distros in the past, some good, some not so good. I can honestly say that Hell's Headbangers have great customer service, they pack their shipments well and keep a great inventory. I received my package and one item was missing. I then e-mailed them about it and they immediately sent the missing item via first class mail...fvcking awesome service!!!

ORDER FROM HELL'S HEADBANGERS!


Above is a photo of the albums that I ordered................fvcking jealous yet?
I will be reviewing some of these albums later for this blog, but for now, I have some records to spin..........

No comments: