Monday, April 6, 2009

Ultimate Metal Vest Part II

A few weeks ago, I mentioned that I was going to be creating my ultimate metal vest. After hours of searching for great patches and the actual vest itself, I am finally almost done with the vest.
Thanks to Blackthorn of Blackdeath Coven Records in San Antonio, TX for finding a nice Archgoat patch for me. All of the patches are sewn on and I don't plan on adding any more. The only thing that I am planning to add to the vest is to paint two symbols on the top front area; a German Wolfsangle and the Rune Elhaz.

Above we can see the final product of the back, simple no frills, and 3 great black metal bands. Archgoat, Absurd, Watain. The Absurd patch is made from a t-shirt, and the Archgoat patch is one of 100 on leather.
Above we can see the front of the vest, the open spaces above the zippers are where my symbols are going to be painted. On the front I tried to keep the same minimalist but elegant approach. The patches are: Archgoat, TeitanBlood, Adumus, Satanic Warmaster, Revenge and Paul Booth's Last Rites Tattoo.

No comments: