Saturday, February 21, 2009

Nattefrost -Please Shock Me!!!


I recently got my copy of the new Peter Beste book called "True Norwegian Black Metal". The book itself a is a gem; the size is massive and the quality of the book is superb. I have actually been following Peter Beste's photography for a while now. What I find most repulsive of the book is the amount of Nattefrost coverage, hell he is in the cover of the book!

I have both Nattefrost albums, and while I like his other band Carpathian Forest, I cant stand anything that Nattefrost does. It seems like he is just screaming to be shocking, almost in the same fashion of Marilyn Manson.


In this photo above we see Nattefrost laying in his bathtub covered in his own feces. With songs like "Pre-Teen Deathfuk" and "Nattefrost Takes a Piss" I am not shocked or scared of how evil he is. Actually it makes me laugh at what total retard he is.


In this photo above we can actually see how gay Nattefrost really is!!! Whats up with the bare ass with the fringe leather thong?



What we have here (above) is a hilarious image of the Nattefrost bassist Vrangsinn. I don't think that I have to point out anything in particular about this photo...HAHA!


RAR!!! Look at my gigantic spikes, that's real blood, and look at my necro corpse paint, I am the most evil supreme satanic terrorist!!! RAR!!!
I could make fun of Nattefrost all day, but it in all honesty I don't know the guy, so all I can do is make fun of his absurdity. What I can say is that I admire his ability to not give a fuck about anything!

Here is an interview with Nattefrost showing him with the Carpathian Forest dancing ladies....See for yourself...

No comments: