Monday, February 23, 2009

Silenoz shows us how to smoke a wiener!



I found this great video while patrolling through my daily ritual of checking blabbermouth. The video is actually hilarious, it shows Silenoz of Dimmu- Borgir on some cooking show called "Stella Can't Cook" Silenoz shows us how to grill up some tasty dogs wrapped tortilla style!

I have actually been a fan of Dimmu Borgir for many years, I have been able to spend some time with the band: once when I was in New York at Last Rites tattoo studio, and once after a show in Texas. Silenoz is actually a very pleasant guy to talk with, not a typical rockstar asshole at all. Vortex and I spent a couple of hours backstage drinking Coronas and talking about Borknagar, Arcturus, fishing in Norway and hatred for mankind.. here is photo of us.

No comments: